Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My first post!

I've been a fan of blogs for awhile now, and just decided it was time we needed a blog. Not that our lives weren't interesting before, there's just extra motivation now to get news and photos out to our parents and extended family. And I definitely need to "eat crow" since for years I've said I wouldn't start a blog just because I now have children...and here I am...setting up a blog on a cold, overcast day in January while the baby naps. Maybe I just need a creative outlet while I'm on maternity leave. We'll see if I can keep it up.

In any event, welcome to our blog! I hope I can live up to the name of the blog, and only write and show what's interesting. (Note that the name isn't meant to imply that we are the best of the Betts, just wanted to write about the Best of what's going on with us.) So, I promise not to write about poopy diapers or spitup, unless of course it's a really good story*. Also, I'm just figuring out this blog thing, so bear with me.

Tune in for more!

* Like the time the baby's diaper exploded all over her and me, and she even had a tiny poop handprint on her face. Hah hah yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment